Stores Assistant Jobs, Stores Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is looking for an experienced Stores Assistant to join their team. The candidate’s responsibilities will include Planning and coordinating stock management within the client’s central stores.
- Receiving, verifying and distributing goods based on requisitions
- Monitoring reorder levels
- Managing the number of stock items to inventory control documents.
- Monitoring expiry dates on goods and keep expiries at minimum
- Reporting on daily production and or problems with stocks/equipment/process concerning customer urgency.
- Ensuring proper store organization, labeling and arrangement.
- Advising the procurement assistant and user departments on special items and general movement of stock.
- Ensure a superior customer experience to all internal and external clients.
- Ensuring timely dispatch and relevant documentation for items supplied to camps
- Handling and reporting on items returned to the central stores from camp
- Following up on the movement of returnable empties (gas cylinders, crate, cooler boxes, laundry and empty water bottles)
- Ensuring that all supplier deliveries are consistent with the local purchase orders and invoices are reflecting the same.
- Following up on camps’ pending balances and comments on delivery notes
- Manage proper inventory records
- Maintain set reorder levels
- Superior customer experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Minimum stock out situations at central stores
- Working within organizational budget
- Reduced stock related complaints
- Accurate and timely reports
- A diploma in supplies management from a reputable institution (preferably KNEC, CIPS or KISM)
- At least one-year relevant experience in managing a food store
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Stock movement management/inventory management skills
- Information management
How To Apply
If qualified for this role follow this link to apply or via email with subject line of Stores Assistant: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted