NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, TSC Jobs
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
How To Apply
Applicants for posts in Secondary schools must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the school where a vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy of the application to the TSC County Director.
All applicants should submit their applications to the Boards of Management not later than 30th August, 2019
The Commission will only deal with TSC County Directors and Boards of Management in this exercise. Direct application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines:
- Director (Staffing) Tel: 0202892193
- Deputy Director (Staffing) Tel: 0202892131
- Deputy Director(Staffing) Tel: 0202892133
Write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and Schools/Institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or
- Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER