Verification Clerks Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Warehouse Management Jobs, Stratostaff Jobs
Company: Stratostaff EA Ltd.
Category: Experienced Duration: Contract
Our Client, a leading logistics company providing integrated logistics solutions with outstanding quality and operational excellence seeks to recruit Verification Clerks.
Overall Purpose of the role:
The overall purpose for this position is to direct the warehouse operations activities for a specified area/group, including supervision and the proper proceeding of warehouse procedures and providing support to the line manager.
- Warehouse receiving, put away, inventory management and distribution.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed as per operational and company requirements.
- To ensure that all company equipment is handled and driven in a responsible manner at all times and log books are maintained and filled in properly and on time.
- Ensure that staff undertake their tasks in a safe manner at all times.
- Develop positive working relationships to ensure compliance and to limit unnecessary delays due to inadequate processes and non-compliance issues.
- Resource allocation in line with the workloads on a day to day basis
- To consult with the next level Manager to ensure sufficient resource provision on any given day.
- Ensure that expenses are kept to a minimum at all times.
- Ensure proper induction and training of all direct reports
- Ensure compliance with all Human Resources policies, Health and Safety, Quality, and Environment policies and procedures,
- To ensure that the customers’ KPI’s are met continuously as well as efficiently and cost effectively.
- Accurate and timely completion of all data entry for inventory management accuracy and oversee stock control and stock enquiries via WMS.
- To receive and manage account enquiries ensuring they are referred or resolved as required.
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of warehouse operations reports
- Any other duty as will be assigned by the Line Manager
- Diploma in Warehouse Management, Logistics & or Business Management
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience preferably in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of WMS
- Computer literacy
- Possess professional business demeanour
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Leadership skills
- Organizational & interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Analytical, Numeracy, proactive and problem solving
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 5th August 2019. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer