REFERENCE NUMBER: REF TD/01
Technical Division Internships, Internships in Kenya, IRA Jobs
The Insurance Regulatory Authority is a State Corporation established under the Insurance Act, Cap 487 of the Laws of Kenya with the mandate to regulate, supervise and promote development of the insurance industry in Kenya. The Authority is seeking applications from qualified graduates for an internship programme in selected Divisions/Sections.
Duration of Internship:
The internship programme shall be for persons who have completed their training and graduated. The internship period shall be for a period of six (6) months renewable once for a further period not exceeding six (6) months.
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Finance, Actuarial, statistics, accounting or economics or related field;
- Computer proficiency
Eligibility for Internship:
This will include:
- Unemployed Kenyan graduates from training institutions who have completed their degree courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study.
- Graduates of programmes for whom internship is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to submit
1. An application letter clearly indicating the reference number for the
Division/Section in which they are applying;
2. A detailed resume stating their qualifications, names and addresses of
three referees, email and telephone contacts
3. Copies of academic/professional certificates
4. Copy of National Identity card
Applications should reach the Authority on or before Friday 4 October 2019. Applications can be sent to the following address:-
Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
IRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing shall result
in automatic disqualification.