Admin Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Administrative Jobs, HR Jobs, CSS Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading trusted provider of housing solutions in Kenya and they are seeking to hire an experienced Admin Assistant who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the office. The incumbent will be required to efficiently organize all office operations, logistics and be swift in action.
Job title: Admin Assistant
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: 30 – 40K
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the company and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts and payments.
- Preparation and delivery of transaction and contractual documentation including Letters of Offer.
- Track and monitor payments and other obligations.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Petty cash allocation and management.
- Receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external clients
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Director including calendar management, answering calls and managing correspondence.
- Coordinate the sales team by following up on their sales activities.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with staff.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or in a similar role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a real estate firm.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
How To Apply: