Administrative Internships, Administration Jobs, HR Jobs, Internships In Kenya, FrontLearn Institute Jobs
To provide high quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students be competitive and marketable in their relevant industry.
Please note that the duties outlined below are subject to periodic review.
- Provision of daily administrative and logistical support
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Respond to enquiries about Frontlearn Institute courses
- Follow up with correspondences
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Diploma in Business Management, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Knowledgeable on social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multitasking abilities; Able to manage a busy workload and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to work as a key member of a small team Committed to the vision and mission of Frontlearn Institute.
How to Apply:
Those interested in this challenging position should submit their applications, testimonials and detailed CV with names and contacts of 3 referees to email@example.com .
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.