Assistant Nursing Officer Jobs, Nursing Jobs, UoE Jobs
JOB GRADE 8
- Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution;
- Valid registration with the relevant professional body;
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience;
- Continuous Management training lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Evidence of continuous professional development;
- Proficiency of Information and Communication Technology
- Must meet requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya on Leadership and integrity;
Reporting to overall nursing officer, duties and responsibilities at this level entails:
- providing and evaluating nursing care to individuals or a group of patients,
- maintenance of patient’s records,
- planning and supervision of nursing services within a unit in the medical centre.
- In addition, to ensure availability of medical supplies and
- any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
Terms & Condition
Terms and Conditions: These are permanent and pensionable positions within the university and carry competitive remuneration package which include among others, basic salary, medical cover, house, transport and leave allowances.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, e-mail address, telephone contacts, postal address, current post, copy of current pay slip, copy of their original National Identification Card (ID), certified copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials to the Vice Chancellor.
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting current (2019) and valid clearances from the following bodies:
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
Commission for University Education (CUE) and
Current (2019) certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
They should also provide three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and areas of specialization, one of which must be a recent/last employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The University of Eldoret is an equal opportunity employer thus, women, persons with disabilities and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
University of Eldoret
P.O. Box 1125 – 30100