Assistant Resident Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Civil Engineering Jobs, Architecture Jobs, Water & Sanitation Jobs, Runji Consulting Jobs
NB: The Assistant Resident Engineer Job is for Supervision of Water Supply & Sanitation Projects
Runji Consulting Group Limited is an experienced Indigenous Kenyan firm of Consulting Engineers, operating mainly in the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The company has a strong blend of technical and managerial expertise in the field of transportation, water and sanitation, structural engineering, renewable energy, electrical and mechanical engineering including diagnosis, planning, design, bidding and supervision works. The firm is to this date, a limited liability company with the majority shares held by the professional Engineers of the firm.
- B.Sc (Eng.) in Civil Engineering,
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduation
- experience in design and supervision of Water and Wastewater Projects.
- Registered with the Engineers’ Board of Kenya (Kenya) or ERB(Tanzania).
- Should have been an ARE in at least one Water or Sewerage Project.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MS Office Suite and other Water & Wastewater Software.
How To Apply:
Apply through email, attaching detailed CV and Testimonials, and indicating Availability; to the email address below by 27th September, 2019