Boiler Operator Jobs, Technical Jobs, Brites Management Jobs
Job Title: Boiler Operator
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Location: Nairobi
- Operate the boiler machine
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment
- Use hand or power tools when performing tasks like replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on a heating system
- Operators test the boiler water and balance it with chemicals, if needed
- Keeping safety at the forefront, boiler operators will watch the system during operation and attend to any additional problems.
- Once all is in working order, they will record their service data in logs
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Liaise with Coordinator to establish requirements
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies
- 1 Year experience as a boiler operator
- Diploma in a related field
- Boiler Certification
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.