Call Centre Quality Assurance Analyst Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, CSS Jobs
Our client is a leading sports betting company who seek to hire a well experienced Call Centre Quality Assurance Analyst. She/he will be tasked with ensuring brand standards and conformity to company policies and procedures with the aim of continuously improving the customer experience.
Title: Call Centre Quality Assurance Analyst
Industry: Sports Betting
Salary: 50K – 70K
- Perform continuous audits on both inbound and outbound calls, social media, chat and email responses
- Developing relevant service levels quality assessment guidelines
- Leading the scheduled calibration sessions with the Call Centre and Customer Engagement Agents and giving timely performance feedback impacting on service levels quality to the agents; and addressing the areas of improvement with the supervisors
- Conducting regular side by side call monitoring for the Call Centre and Customer Engagement Agents
- Constantly reviewing the training manual to maintain its relevance
- Assisting in training newly recruited Agents on product knowledge and expected service level standards; performing refresher trainings for company products or services including, new products / product extensions
- Coaching and training any poor and/or inconsistent performers on their areas of weaknesses;
- Evaluating Call Centre Agents preparedness by administering periodic short tests, marking them and giving feedback on performance.
- Providing periodic quality driven reports based on customer experience feedback and quality metrics highlighting performance gaps in relation to process, products, service delivery etc. and recommend ways of improvement.
- Participate in the frequent review of the call centre policies and procedures as well as improvements in the service level standards and drive awareness and adherence by all customer service staff.
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Social Science related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of Call Centre SOPs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have good listening and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Have good organisation skills
- Independent mind with an assertive nature
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- A strong passion for sports particularly football.
How to Apply: