The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position. Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas within the Hospital premises.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, or mopping floors using a variety of equipment and supplies.
- Empties trash receptacles, and replaces lining of trash cans and disposes contents properly.
- Cleaning ceiling vents, fans, storage areas, restrooms etc as allocated by the Head of Housekeeping.
- Sterilize patients’ rooms.
- Wipe down windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using appropriate equipment.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities noting items for repairs.
- Ensure that offices is locked properly at the end of the day.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects as directed.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Certificate in Housekeeping.
- Must have 1 year experience Housekeeping.
- High level of Integrity.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to email@example.com to be received not later than September 20th 2019.
Indicate on the subject line of the email the position you are applying for.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process. Mater is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.