Client Relations Officers, Customer Service Jobs, Brites Management Jobs
Position: Client Relations Officers (Car Company)
Nature of job: Full time
Job Locations: Nairobi
No Required: 5
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Be involved in telesales and online marketing
- To project a professional company image
- Maintaining a professional appearance, behavior, and conduct
- Effectively work with peers in a team focused environment
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum Education qualification – Diploma, Degree level will be an added advantage.
- 2 years Customer service experience
- A very Presentable and mature person
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General math skills
- A calm manner and the ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving orientation
- Stamina and resilience
- Attention to details
How to Apply:
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up for the task send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.