Communication Internships, Internships In Kenya, Communication Jobs, State Department for Industrialization Jobs
Terms of Engagement – Contract for a period of six (6) months
For appointment to a position in this section, an intern must have the following minimum requirements\
- have Kenya Certificate of Education (KCSE) mean grade C with a minimum of C+ in English or Kiswahili and C in any other relevant subjects or its approved equivalent qualification;
- have a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Journalism, Mass Communication, International Relations, Communication Studies, Public Relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution; and
- be proficient in computer applications.
- be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, Public Relations, Social Sciences or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/Institution;
- possess good oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili; and
- be proficient in computer applications
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the required qualifications should upload and fill an application form from the Public Service Commission of Kenya’s Internship Link (www.publicservice.go.ke) and submit together with copies of required certificates and testimonials to the address provided below:
State Department for Industrialization
P.O. Box 30547-00100
Hand delivered to the Director, Human Resource Management and Development’s office office, NSSF Building, Block ‘B’, 11th Floor Room 1102 so as to reach the office on or before 12th October, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.