Content Writer Jobs, Communication Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, CSS Jobs
We are a leading HR Consultancy firm and are looking for an experienced writer who will produce informative, engaging and high-quality content for our website and social media platforms.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the rest of the internal content team to develop a cohesive content strategy.
Title: Content Writer
- Create and publish content including website content, corporate newsletter and other marketing material communicating the company’s services and activities targeting both employers and professionals.
- Ensure all written communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Handle the company’s social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter ensuring they are well updated with informative and interesting content to engage our audience
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various professional trainings and personal development that meet our editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on our various platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field of study from a reputable institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience in communication with active writing engagements preferably in a service-oriented setup
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to persuasively engage different audiences through written content
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
N.B Interested candidates should apply with sample articles.
How to Apply: