Cook Jobs, Hotel Jobs, LTI Jobs
Job Group ‘E’ – two (2) Posts.
Salary Scale Ksh 15,670 x 580 – 16,250 x 640 – 16,890 x 680 – 17,570 p.m
House Allowance: Kshs. 2,700 pm
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 3,000 pm
Leave Entitlement: 30 working days per year.
Leave Allowance: Kshs: 4,000(twice per year)
Hardship Allowance Kshs: 3,700 pm
This will be the entry grade for the cook’s cadre. An officer at this level will be on job training and will carry out duties under the supervision of a senior officer.
- Duties will include preparation of raw foods for cooking;
- cleanliness of equipment used in production;
- maintaining hygiene by ensuring cleaning of the kitchen and its surroundings;
- setting up and preparing equipment for use in food preparation and production; and
- alerting the supervisor of any defective equipment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from recognized institution; and
- Craft certificate in food and beverage production, sales and service or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; OR
- Attended a formal course lasting not less than two (2) months in food production organised by the Kenya Utalii college or other recognized institution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make their application by completing one (1) PSC 2(Revised 2016) application form, which can be downloaded from the PSC Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed PSC 2forms together with copies of applicant’s Academic/Professional Certificates should reach the Principal Secretary Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation, State Department for Livestock ,P.O Box 34188-00100,Nairobi or hand delivered to the office of the Director Human Resource Management and Development, Kilimo House-2nd Floor(HRM Registry, so as to reach the office on or before 9th September, 2019 (Latest 5:00Pm).
Please note that:-
- Candidates should not attach original documents to the application form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Conversing in any form will lead to automate disqualification.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation. State Department for Livestock is committed to implementing the provision of the Constitution, chapter 232(1) on competition and merit representation of Kenyan diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women members of all other groups and persons with disabilities.