NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Credit Risk Analyst Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Old Mutual Jobs
Key Measurable Goals
- Management of credit risks through analysis and recommend approvals for facilities within the Institutions tolerable risk levels
- Adherence to internal credit policies and loan administration procedures
- Ensure that the PAR of the Group and SME Portfolio is within target
- Ensure high turnaround time (TAT) for Group and SME Credit proposals
- Analyze the SME Credit requests against all the canons of lending (Character, Capacity , Conditions , Capital , and Collateral ) as a basis for making approval / decline recommendations
- Prepare the Sanction sheets and offer letters based on 1 above and ensure accuracy , completeness and neatness of the same for further approval by relevant Head office Credit Committees
- Prepare draft board papers for facilities requiring approval by the Risk Management Committee of the board for further review by management at Credit Administration departments
- Follow up with the branches to ensure fulfillment of ALL sanction conditions and other covenants prior disbursement of the facilities
- Submission of securities to security perfection officer within 12 hours of receipt from branches for further advise to legal department
- Recommend policy reviews for customer service and risk management improvement based on experiences and industry trends
- Do any other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
- Business related degree.
- Credit Risk Management Course.
- 3 year experience in credit analysis in an SME environment, debt collection and recovery.
- Knowledge in accountancy an obvious advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills.