Data Center Facility Solution Architecture Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Huawei Jobs
Report to: NTD Director.
- Responsible for Kenya Data Center facility market development, data center facilities planning, design, cost budgeting and project scheduling, etc.
- Responsible for data center project implementation, Auditing drawing & construction designs
- Responsible for risk analysis and tracing for important delivery project;
- Responsible for new technology of facility
- Assist to construct and enhance DC facility design capability.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication /Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in construction project (power supply or mechanical system implementation). Data center design and delivery experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS.
- Possess a strong awareness of current and emerging industry standards including Uptime Institute, TIA 942, BICSI, LEED, IEEE and NFPA as well as vendors and technologies as they relate to the data center facilities.
- In-depth knowledge on power supply system (medium voltage/low voltage/UPS. etc.), Mechanical system (chilled water and DX air conditioner system/ventilation system/ fire suppression & detection system), etc.
How To Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 10th October 2019
Those who do not meet the minimum qualifications need not to apply