Data Center Market Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Data Center Market Manager Position for one of our clients.
- Be responsible for the development and sales of the data center business. The performance appraisal indicators and salary basis need to be measured based on the completed sales volume, new customer development, and current customer maintenance
- Develop powerful key accounts, continuously expand customer network resources, actively carry out market expansion and collect industry information, provide timely feedback on market dynamics and customer resources, analyze competitors in the industry, propose effective market operations and sales suggestions, and facilitate transaction.
- Customer reception: Demonstrate the data center service, production solution, quotation, and bidding document to the customer.
- Complete the signing of the customer contract and order, confirm the payment collection amount, billing application, and follow-up collection with the customer.
- Visit the customer regularly, maintain the business of the old customer, and explore the maximum potential of the customer
- Regular reporting of sales to corporate leaders. Obey the company’s overall interests, and be responsible for the company’s brand development and sales performance.
- Have more than five years of sales experience in the data center industry, be familiar with the sales of IDC products and cloud computing products, and have rich customer resources and customer relationships.
- Have strong business execution capabilities and negotiation capabilities, and have good affinity and communication and coordination capabilities.
- Be able to quickly obtain reliable internal and external information, provide value-added information, rich business and communication experience in a short period of time, and have cross-industry awareness, be able to work under pressure, and be able to adapt to business trip arrangements.
- Have general knowledge of the configuration list of IDC service products and have experience in writing IDC product sales solutions.
- Have general knowledge of network protocols and technologies, and understand carriers’ broadband resources.
- Have a good sense of team, strong character, agile thinking, good adaptability and pressure; Have keen market insight, strong sense of professionalism, sense of responsibility and positive work attitude.
- Sales experience in IDC, cloud computing, CDN, Internet companies, and system integration is preferred.
How to apply
Send your Cv to email@example.com by 2nd October 2019. Please indicate the Job title.