Data Centre Operation Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Data Centre Operation Manager Position for one of our clients.
- Be responsible for the stable, secure, and efficient running of the IT data center infrastructure (Facility). Provides onsite management and services for hardware devices, such as cabinets, cabling, networks, and systems deployed in data centers.
- Be responsible for the planned maintenance of data center infrastructure, routine troubleshooting, root cause analysis of major issues, and closed-loop management, performance capacity, emergency, and disaster recovery. Ensure the availability of data center infrastructure and efficient utilization of data center space and energy resources.
- Be responsible for data center security management (including but not limited to fire safety and physical security);
- Be responsible for the on-site service and support of the data center, and provide cabinets and cabling services for the devices deployed in the data center.
- Be responsible for the implementation of data center processes and internal control regulations.
- Be responsible for planning and implementing measures to continuously improve service quality and reduce the data center TCO. Regularly release data center operation and service reports.
- Cooperate with project operations such as on-site exploration, capacity adaptation, on-site implementation, acceptance test management, and project solution rationality review.
- Supervise the onsite O&M of the data center infrastructure, review and track the reconstruction optimization work, organize regular communication and communication with the facility maintenance supplier, facility O&M supplier, and property management supplier, and be responsible for the service quality of the supplier
- Collaboration and communication management: Be responsible for the collaboration and communication between the data center support business and peripheral departments (supplier, government, campus, and business), and effectively support business objectives.
- Have senior operation service management capabilities, have a deep understanding of mainstream IT management frameworks and tools, and be capable of service design, process design, and process optimization.
- Have a basic command of the infrastructure construction architecture, operating characteristics, and performance indicators of the data center infrastructure.
- Operation & Management experience of the main stream cloud platform
- Campus network or WAN construction and Operation & Management capabilities
How to apply
Send your Cv to email@example.com by 2nd October 2019. Please indicate the Job title.