Family Medicine Practitioner Jobs, Medical Jobs, MP Shah Hospital Jobs
We are looking for attentive, conscientious candidates with training in diverse medical areas for the position of Family Doctor. Candidates are expected to treat a wide range of medical conditions, develop long-term, personal relationships with their patients, produce individualized healthcare programs based on patient historical data and offer continuous support and health management advice. They should be proactive in building relationships and recommend external specialists when patients require treatment outside of your medical purview.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate good listening skills, show empathy and understanding and communicate clearly and effectively with patients and their families.
- Develop personal relationships with patients.
- Create patient-specific health programs that make use of historical data.
- Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
- Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
- Make use of patient health data in medical analyses.
- Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
- Administering vaccinations.
- Perform medical operations.
- Recommending specialists for treatment outside of their capacity.
- Educating patients in health management and disease prevention
- MBChB or equivalent
- MMed (Family Medicine) or equivalent, be registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners & Dentists Council.
- Experience in equivalent family medical practice will be added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates are kindly encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the subject of the email the position applied for, on or before 30th September 2019.
Please note that M. P. Shah Hospital does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, pre-employment medical examinations or any other fees).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.