Field Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Field Representative will play a key role in scouting for new prospects in the market and ensuring sales targets are met.
- Scout for potential prospects that have furniture needs or new offices
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Build and maintain strong and healthy relations with customers
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings and take part in sales training
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- At least 2 years sales experience in Business to Business selling
- A business-related degree/diploma or its equivalent
- Field oriented with strong English language skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Must be confident and articulate when expressing yourself
- Market intelligence on the industry and willing to aggressively sell office furniture
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday, 20th September 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “Field Sales Executive”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.