Food & Beverage Manager Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client, a leader in the hospitality industry seeks to bring on board a seasoned Food and Beverage Manager who will drive all F&B operations resulting in excellent guest experience and increased revenues.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concern
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Contribute to tasks related to sales and productivity
- Submit relevant reports to the management.
- Proven culinary experience is a MUST.
- Degree in food service management or an equivalent Diploma from Utalii College
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Must have a vibrant personality
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
How To Apply
If this is you, do submit your application through the link. We are engaging candidates on a rolling basis, so early application is highly encouraged!
An attractive compensation package awaits. Apply now!