Frontend Web Developer Job, IT Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, CSS Jobs
Our client is a technology company dealing with the development of systems in the medical, education and general service industry. They seek to hire a young and energetic frontend web developer to join their new project.
Job Title: Frontend Web Developer
Salary: 40k – 50k
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas e.g. ICT, web design, etc.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ relevant experience.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to use UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Appreciate & Develop high quality Front End/UI patterns.
- A great sense of personal responsibility to the assigned work, with a keen interest to innovate around features and align them to the overall team goals and business objectives
- Working knowledge of CSS framework – Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
- Intermediate knowledge of front-end framework – Angular in the design, development, testing, securing and deployment of front-end web applications
- Intermediate knowledge and ability to connect web applications developed to our RESTful API services and third-party services
- Understanding of testing web applications
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Technical Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Git, Bit Bucket version control and software collaboration tool
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented development language – C#, VB.NET, .NET framework.
- Basic knowledge of database management systems – MS SQL Server
- Experience in Azure, Cloud Services (REST), Power BI.
- Portfolio of previous Front-End projects
How to Apply