Graphic Designer Jobs, Daystar University Jobs
Purpose of the Job
Designing, developing and creating visual concepts that communicate inspiring, informative and captivating ideas for the achievement of the corporate brand image and strategy in line with processes and procedures to achieve University objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art/Graphic Design or their equivalent
- At least 5 years demonstrable experience in graphic design
- Must have professional certifications such as A+, ASP.net/JAVA or their equivalents
- Registration with the relevant professional body will be an advantage
- Christian commitment and practice
- Designing, developing and creating visual concepts that communicate inspiring, informative and captivating ideas for the achievement of the corporate brand image and strategy in line with processes and procedures to achieve University objectives
- Designing and developing creative University publications that enhance University brand and image.
- Designing and developing creative and appealing scripts and marketing materials for the purpose of advertising the University.
- Managing the production, editing and archiving of media contents for referral and easy retrieval.
- Designing and coordinating the production of branded University material and ensuring enforcement of brand guidelines.
- Implementing best practices in graphic design.
- Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Ensuring appropriate Christian behavior both internal and external in line with the institution’s Strategy.
How To Apply
Those interested in this challenging and rewarding positions should submit their applications and detailed curriculum vitae with names and contacts of 3 referees to the address below on or before: 11th October, 2019.
All applications should be sent by E-mail to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com clearly indicating the position you have applied for in the email’s subject line.
Hard copies will not be considered.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.