Head Cook Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Food & Beverage Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client a high end restaurant / lounge is currently looking to hire a Head Cook.
- Schedule and establish a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Supervise the cooking of food items that require skillful preparation.
- Evaluate food products to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Ensure end of the month inventory is accurate
- Responsible for all the food production, assist in daily food requirement orders, and maintenance of the highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
- Ensure food portions are maintained and food presentation is correct
- Approve the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies.
- Provide training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff.
- Ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality, stock closing and organize the issuing and receiving of kitchen supplies
- Diploma in food and Beverage production
- At least 2 years experience as a Head Cook or Kitchen Supervisor
- Proven track record of cost control including food, equipment, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
- Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership
- Good knowledge of hygiene and sanitization regulations
- Need to be able to manage staff, multitask when the kitchen gets busy, problem-solving skills, and be keen to small details
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com