Health Care Interior Décor Assistant Jobs, Graphic Designer Jobs, KUTRRH Jobs
Purpose Of The Job
To assist in creating and maintaining a world class environment aspiring for higher growth, while transforming the patients experience from ordinary to extraordinary in an inviting and healing environment through provision of administrative support.
- Assisting with coordinating quality control of materials selection, specifications of fabrics, furnishings, lighting, fixtures and aesthetic materials sourced by the hospital while ensuring consistency and high standards are upheld and maintained and in line with user specifications.
- Work and collaborate with other teams on conceptual design changes that focus on integrated approach to patient care and promote positive clinical outcomes.
- Asses and evaluate patient experience and staff needs on an ongoing basis with feedback to ensure a conducive environment for all parties as well as identify new opportunities that will improve on their experiences.
- Maintain a consistent and keen attention to detail, ensuring compliance with hospital standards set by the board.
- Assist in arranging
Minimum level of academic qualifications required to perform effectively in the role:
- Bachelors’ degree in Interior Design or related field from a recognized university
Minimum level of knowledge required for the job:
- Hospital decor experience
Minimum level of professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role:
- Hospital project experience
Soft skills required for the job:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative and Innovative
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Strong creative design, drawing skills, graphic and oral design presentations skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Analytical skills
Relevant Work Experience Required
Minimum number of years of experience the jobholder is required to have to be appointed to the position:
- 1 year experience with bias to Interior design
How To Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, we encourage applicants to apply online here or send hard copies of your Application Letter, CV, and Filled Application Form and address to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O Box 7674 – 00100 GPO