Health Care Interior Décor Manager Jobs, Interior Design Jobs, KUTRRH Jobs
Purpose Of The Job
Create and maintain a world class environment aspiring for higher growth, while transforming the patients experience from ordinary to extraordinary in an inviting and healing environment
- To oversee the aesthetic décor/design, implementation and quality assurance of all spaces, conducting on site assessments while creating and maintaining a good ambience within the hospital.
- Managing and coordinating quality control of materials selection, specifications of fabrics, furnishings, lighting, fixtures and aesthetic materials sourced by the hospital while ensuring consistency and high standards are upheld and maintained and in line with user specifications.
- Work and collaborate with other teams on conceptual design changes that focus on integrated approach to patient care and promotes positive clinical outcomes, quality care and meets the comprehensive health care needs of patients.
- Assess and evaluate patient experience and staff needs on an ongoing basis with feedback to ensure a conducive environment for all parties and identify new opportunities that will improve on their experiences.
- Develop and oversee space plans that are thoughtful, creative, viable that champion quality of life by ensuring the environment is comfortable and safe for patients within the hospital.
- Maintain a consistent and keen attention to detail, ensuring compliance with hospital standards set by the board.
- Oversee and coordinate event décor to highest standards while maintaining communication, setting and developing fee proposals and ensuring preliminary budgets are maintained.
- Ensure consistent business development efforts to ensure products uphold the quality standards requested
- Working alongside Senior architects to ensure projects are successful
Qualifications Knowledge And Skills
Minimum level of academic qualifications required to perform effectively in the role:
- Bachelor degree in the relevant or related area
Minimum level of knowledge required for the job:
- Hospital decor experience and previous hands on experience in design
Minimum level of professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role:
- Hospital project experience
Soft skills required for the job:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative and Innovative
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Strong creative design, drawing skills, graphic and oral design presentations skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Analytical skills
Relevant Work Experience Required
Minimum number of years of experience the jobholder is required to have to be appointed to the position:
- 5 years in a Health Care related field with bias to Nursing.
How To Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, we encourage applicants to apply online here or send hard copies of your Application Letter, CV, and Filled Application Form and address to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O Box 7674 – 00100 GPO