Cook Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Restaurant Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client a high end Restaurant is currently looking to hire a Hot Kitchen Cook.
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen.
- Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef or Executive Chef
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up and supervising of buffets and special functions
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
- Consult and check on daily requirements, functions and last minute events
- Applicant should have at least a Form Four certificate. (K.C.S.E) or a College Certificate
- Prior job related experience in a fast paced upper class hotel or restaurant as a cook is a must
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must have worked in a multi cuisine set up especially Italian set up for at least 3 years in the hot kitchen department
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org