Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a HR Account Manager position for one of our clients.
Role Profile: HR Account Manager
The purpose of this position is to provide HR related functions to one of our clients.
Manage all the HR related functions for our client. Specific roles include:
- Payroll management;
- Manage safety & health programmes;
- Handle discipline issues;
- Supervise workers and ensure that they are productive;
- Handle industrial relations;
- Allocating assignments to employees;
- Handle grievances;
- Reward Management;
- Training and Development; and
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Degree qualification in Human Resource Management;
- Professional training in HR will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in a busy environment;
- Experience of communicating at all levels up to and including senior management;
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines; and
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
How to Apply:
Send CV to email@example.com by 6th September 2019. Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “HR Account Manager”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted