Human Resource Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, HR Jobs, Janta Kenya Jobs
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Handling of disciplinary issues.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Contractual administration.
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Providing administrative support as required.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- A minimum of a Degree in Human resource Management and a Higher Diploma in HRM
- Member of IHRM (added advantage)
- At least 2-3 years experience handling Human resource functions in manufacturing industry.
- Understanding of human resource reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Well organized, accurate and attentive to detail
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities.
- Strong computer application skills.
- Ability to assist and support others.
How to Apply:
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com