Human Resources Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Aga Khan Hospital Jobs
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager-Operations, the Human Resources Officer will support timely delivery of human resource plans, data management, and operations.
- Support effective implementation of human resource policies, plans and procedures.
- Support in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
- Participate in realization of people processes of talent recruitment to ensure optimal capabilities.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Monitor and develop regular statistical information regarding HR issues.
- Maintains an efficient and effective filing system for HR documents, including the filing of staff files and data management.
- Monitor and submit monthly probationary report and share with supervisor a month before the probation end date.
- Support payroll administration
- Maintains contract expiry dates and update the supervisor one month in advance.
- Keep track of all active staff in employment and process separations of those whose contracts will not be renewed/terminated.
- Assist in the induction and orientation process of new staff; ensuring that new staffs are well versed with the various human resource policies such as the human resource manual and the code of conduct.
- Supports with the development of SOP and implementation of the same.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management
- Diploma in Law will be an added advantage
- At least three (3) years of experience in employee relations environment preferably in comparable institution
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of Labor /Employment law and its practical application.
- Good awareness of the internal and external industrial environment and successful adaptation to changing demands and conditions of ER landscape.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps from overall strategy. Team player Customer service orientation
- Quality management orientation
- Understands employee opinions, monitors the effect of business decisions on people, and advises on addressing employees’ concerns.
- Applies employee relations and employment practices in order to create a positive, ethical, effective work environment.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practice of employee involvement and industrial relations.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th October 2019. Hard copy applications will not be accepted. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
A competitive compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.