ICT Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, IT Jobs, Balteum Consultants Jobs
Our Client is a leading Multinational oil and gas marketing company with operations all over Africa, They are looking for an exceptional ICT Manager to support their ICT related needs in collaboration with the with sister companies in Africa . The position is based in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Managing Director and Group ICT Director Africa, the job holder will be responsible for leading, directing and overseeing the Information Communications Technology function and ensuring continuous operation and cost-efficiency of the organization’s systems, network, database architecture and data security and ensuring consistency and reliability of hardware, software, non-system tools, data archiving and offsite disaster recovery management:
- The role will act on the smooth operation of the ICT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organisation. The ICT manager will plan, direct, coordinate and design ICT-related activities, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the ICT department.
- The role requires an authoritative, pro-active approach in dealing with external vendors. The role will manage and balance the expectations of the business within the framework of staff and resource limitations.
- Confirm the organisation is abreast of latest technologies that may be of benefit to the organisation and make requisite recommendations, supported by documentation, costing etc and present to business.
- Provide leadership to ICT operations and infrastructure ensuring that an appropriate technical support framework is in place, including the management and delivery of service support and service delivery.
- The ICT manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. As well as these responsibilities that ICT manager will define and implement ICT policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field added advantage.
- Professional qualifications. CISA, CCNA, Cyber Security Analyst (Web Security, Information Systems Audit And Control Association (ISACA)
- Must have at least 8 years’ relevant work experience, four (4) of which should be in a senior management position
- Experience in controlling information technology budget;
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following: Windows 10, Windows server 20xx
- Experienced in the integration and usage of Oracle-ERP, OGpro system is a must
- Experience in managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, preferably in the engineering or oil and gas Industry.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Energy Sector in Kenya and Africa;
- Demonstrate understanding of national values;
- Excellent leadership competencies
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills, organization and coordination skills and ability to make decisions;
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations;
- Proven ability to build and manage effective teams;
- Be detail oriented and have ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5.pm on 9th September, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”