Identification & Retention Assistant Jobs, Jobs In Kisumu, KEMRI Jobs
- To support HTS in tracing of newly identified HIV positive inter facility linkage.
- Enrolling into care 100% of clients who test HIV positive.
- Manage & book all patient appointments at the Comprehensive Care Clinics.
- Offering ART adherence counseling and support to HIV positive clients both at facility and at home.
- Offering patient retention services by identifying and tracing of defaulters across all program areas.
- Conducting home visits to offer home-based services such as assisted disclosure, targeted home refills, high viral load tracing, TB intensified case finding for those exposed and PCR results counseling.
- Follow up of HIV negative partners in Discordant relationships for follow-up testing and updating Discordant Couples Register.
- Forming ART clubs (facility & community based), delivering drugs to the clubs and submitting related data.
- Updating registers and providing patient adherence and retention data.
- Support the lay counselors in facilitation of psychosocial support groups.
- Compiling and submitting relevant departmental reports.
- Diploma in Social Sciences, Public health, Anthropology, Nursing, Clinical Medicine, or Community Development/Social Work.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HIV and ART Management, diagnosis and treatment procedures of conditions associated with HIV and adherence support.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience, 2 years of which should be within a busy HIV Comprehensive Care Centre and/or in the provision of HIV prevention services.
Other Required Skills
- Work experience working in a HIV Clinical set up, Good documentation skills with high attention to detail.
How To Apply
All applications to be done through our website https://faces.ucsf.edu/ by 11th October 2019 latest at 5pm.
Applicants should attach the following:
- A cover letter stating current position (if applicable); and date available to start working for the program
- A current CV including email and mobile phone contact information,
- Name and phone number for two professional referees,
- Two letters of recommendation and certificates,
- A copy of Identity card
Other Required documents to attach for KMR 6 and above
- A copy of Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance Certificate
- A copy of Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax clearance certificate
- A copy of clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) clearance Certificate
- A copy of Certificate of Good Conduct
KEMRI or any of its programs, Studies or Projects does not solicit for Money or any form of reward for a Job applicant to be considered for employment. Any such requests should be immediately reported to the HR department. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.