Industrial Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Seniority: Entry Level
Industrial Engineer job summary
The industrial engineer will find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes. They will design efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines, energy and materials to make products or provide services. The industrial engineer will also design equipment to coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards. They will design, develop and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space. The industrial engineer will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety while meeting design standards and guidelines. They will also work in a support role as needed on less complex project. The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering with over two work experience, in the same field.
- Review production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
- Design control systems to minimize and resolve production issues and project costs.
- Create systems and plan production to ensure all products meet quality control standards.
- Develop standards for production and design by working with clients and management
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering
- Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience as an Industrial Engineer
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Industrial Engineer) to email@example.com before 3rd October 2019.