Inspector Jobs, Engineering Jobs, LTI Jobs
JOB GROUP ‘H’
SALARY SCALE: KSH.23,780X1,030-24,810X1,050-25,860X1,050-26,910X1,120-28,030X1,160-29,190 p.m
House Allowance: Ksh.3,200 P.M
Commuter Allowance: Kshs:4,000P.M
Leave Entitlement: 30 working days per year.
Leave Allowance: Ksh: 4,000(Twice yearly)
Hardship allowance:-Kshs. 6,600P.M
This is the entry and training grade into the cadre. An officer at this level will be on the job training and will work under the supervision of an experienced office. Specific duties will involve
- the inspection and maintenance of electrical installations in Public buildings and Government Quarters;
- testing and maintenance of electrical controls related to fire-detection equipment, cookers water-heaters and general domestic appliances;
- inspection and maintenance of electrical controls in power generating plants and machinery.
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technician Certificate Part III or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make their application by completing one (1) PSC 2(Revised 2016) application form, which can be downloaded from the PSC Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed PSC 2forms together with copies of applicant’s Academic/Professional Certificates should reach the Principal Secretary Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation, State Department for Livestock ,P.O Box 34188-00100,Nairobi or hand delivered to the office of the Director Human Resource Management and Development, Kilimo House-2nd Floor(HRM Registry, so as to reach the office on or before 9th September, 2019 (Latest 5:00Pm).
Please note that:-
- Candidates should not attach original documents to the application form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Conversing in any form will lead to automate disqualification.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation. State Department for Livestock is committed to implementing the provision of the Constitution, chapter 232(1) on competition and merit representation of Kenyan diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women members of all other groups and persons with disabilities.