IT Support Technician Job, IT Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, CSS Jobs
Our client is seeking to hire an IT support specialist who will be tasked with providing technical support, advice, and assistance to in technical, hardware, and software system problems.
Title: IT Support Technician
Reports to: Head of IT
Salary: 35k – 45k
- Provide high-level product support internally in order to quickly resolve a wide range of technical requests and issues
- Support of all proprietary software systems and any under development by developers.
- Troubleshoot problems across all platforms
- Follow in-house created software installation, implementation and fault resolution instructions.
- Prioritizing and managing many open support cases at one time.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved before passing them in to the consumer
- Install, configure and train the consumer on the software
- Transfer knowledge on software and or support methodology to employees.
- Support proprietary software via phone, email, web and remote access or site-visit
- Document in ticket troubleshooting software all pertinent end user identification information
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Contributing to the provision of high-quality digital support services.
- Handling and installing CCTV equipment.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Bachelor’s degree in BBIT/ IT related course
- Must have worked in IT or relevant field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in IT support
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing is preferred
- Experience in handling CCTV cameras
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Basic networking skills including working with TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
How to Apply: