Junior Microsoft Account Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Junior Microsoft Account Manager – EA & MS Tools.
Responsible for new software business and expanding the business opportunities with existing customers. This includes bringing in new accounts and selling new business to existing accounts.
- Build and manage a business pipeline. Prospect, qualify, close and manage product sales to deliver value.
- Customer immersion experience (Training with the Help of Pre-Sales Resources for Lead Generation).
- Internal technical/Sales training for new Microsoft Technologies
- Be versant with deployments and solutions. (E.g. Planning Service Days; Desktop deployment and the relevant planning services, SharePoint deployments and their planning services.)
- Study and understand each client’s contracts and get to know KPI/deliverables in order to deliver quality service/products to them.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major client (Enterprise Accounts) detailing their business and IT objectives and their key relationships, our current business with the client, and our plans to grow the business within the account.
- Develop a customer relationship map for owned accounts and/or contribute to customer relationship maps across shared accounts.
- Conduct regular customer business reviews in owned accounts and/or contribute to business reviews across shared accounts. Leads preparation on the account are important here.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to understand the applicable technology solution set in order to help lead a successful implementation. Manage relationships with clients during the project implementation process.
- Understanding Microsoft’s cloud strategy (including BPOS) and articulating its benefits to all customers.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science/ Business Management or Marketing.
- Microsoft based certifications
- Understanding of the software sales process and its dynamics
- Minimum of 2 years in Microsoft sales and management of MS Enterprise accounts, licensing and renewals.
- Competency in various IT Applications and particularly MS tools
- Experienced in the IT industry with technical/software/application development life cycle.
- Strong ability to follow various stages of a process, without missing deadlines – while communicating promptly to relevant parties for action
- Effective oral and written communication and Presentation skills.
- High energy with strong initiative with unquestionable reliability and follow-through, self-directed and organized.
- Possess exceptional multi-tasking, reporting skills, Report manipulation and analytics.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org