Junior Sales Account Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Marketing Jobs, IT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Business Management Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Junior Sales Account Manager.
Responsible for new software business and expanding the business opportunities with existing customers. This includes bringing in new accounts and selling new business to existing accounts.
- Generation of leads for software solutions currently includes Microsoft AD, exchange, SharePoint,
SCCM, Azure, office 365 and cloud solutions. Understanding Microsoft’s cloud strategy (including BPOS) and articulating its benefits to all customers.
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients, set appointments and qualify prospects as per sales plan.
- Understand the sales process; handle it from prospecting through to close while engaging the relevant manager, technical team or bid team based on the need.
- For both prospects and existing customers, conduct customer meetings, presentation, demos, quotes, RFIs and RFPs.
- Be in apposition to negotiate profitable agreements through adherence to the set margin rates
- Build lasting relationships with internal teams to be able to plan for deployment of solutions with the relevant teams.
- Build and document all sales activities in company CRM and be able to generate reports as may be required.
- Meet productivity metrics as per management expectations. Engage in team progress meetings and in liaison with team enhance sales presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science/ Business
- Management or Marketing.
- Software sales and related certifications are added advantage
- Understanding of the software sales process and its dynamics
- Minimum of 2 years in sales of software products or solutions.
- Competency in various IT Applications
- Experienced in the IT industry with technical/software/application development life cycle.
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while mapping a prospective client’s solution requirements.
- Ability to forecast and qualify opportunities, assesses prospect value, and generates new sales.
- Effective oral and written communication and Presentation skills.
- High energy with strong initiative with unquestionable reliability and follow-through, self-directed and organized.
- Possess exceptional multi-tasking and reporting skills
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org