Legal Officer Jobs, Legal Jobs, SIC Jobs
Purpose of the Job
The jobholder will be an in-house counsel for SIC. The position holder will also ensure that work is carried out to the standards, specification and schedule stipulated by SIC.
- Drafting sale agreements on SIC’s various projects
- Reviewing agreements from SIC’s service providers
- Review of agreements from Sellers of Land to SIC
- Negotiating contracts on behalf of SIC
- Drafting Transfers
- Researching on different areas of the law and rendering opinions on the same
- Preparing and dispatching correspondences
- Communicating and meeting SIC’s Clients
- Assisting the Legal Officer in securitizing title documents
- Carry any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor of Law degree from a recognised institution
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies from the Kenya School of Law
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Computer skills including Ms Word and Ms Excel
- Communication and report writing skills.
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 2 (two) years’ experience
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th September, 2019.