Marketing Assistant Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Daystar University Jobs
Purpose of the Job
Supporting marketing and advertising activities in line with processes and procedures to achieve University objectives
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or its equivalent
- At least 2 years demonstrable experience
- Registration with the relevant professional body will be an advantage
- Christian commitment and practice
- Carrying out administrative duties including supporting section activities to facilitate the smooth running of the department
- Supporting the University’s marketing, advertising and promotional strategies in line with policies, processes and procedures to achieve set objectives and targets
- Participating in key exhibitions and marketing events and ensuring the visibility, availability and accessibility of promotional materials and security of the same
- Carrying out market follow ups for potential and prospective clients
- Manning and attending to front office operations and responding to customer enquiries and taking appropriate action
- Collecting, sorting and distributing of mails / parcels/bills as instructed
- Preparing reports as assigned
- Implementing best practices in front office operations to achieve customer satisfaction
- Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Ensuring appropriate Christian behavior both internal and external in line with the institution’s Strategy.
How To Apply
Those interested in this challenging and rewarding positions should submit their applications and detailed curriculum vitae with names and contacts of 3 referees to the address below on or before: 11th October, 2019.
All applications should be sent by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you have applied for in the email’s subject line.
Hard copies will not be considered.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.