Marketing Assistant Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our organization and take responsibility for planning/executing marketing activities in order to develop and maintain awareness of the brand, maximize revenues and drive traffic.
• Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
• Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
• Marketing strategy development and implementation.
• Brand development and promotion.
• Product development and placement.
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns; generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and many more.
• Produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and many more.
• Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format.
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts on platforms as appropriate to the product or service.
• Previous Working Experience as a Marketing Assistant for at least 1 years.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, communications or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and market research methods
• Applicable knowledge in marketing data analytics and tools
• Hands-on experience with marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Ad words, etc.)
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV stating their current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title, “Marketing Assistant” on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.