Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Internships, Internships In Kenya, Engineering Jobs, ESL Jobs
The ESL Future Leadership Program was started in 2015 to offer eligible candidates an opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in what we do and the industry at large. The program is currently in its 8th intake.
- Recent graduate i.e. Not more than a year after graduation
- Must demonstrate excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Must not possess previous working experience
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, passionate and proactive
- Readiness to learn
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
All interested candidates to submit, through email, their applications, CV, academic certificates, training certificates and testimonials indicating on their application positions applying for to email@example.com, quoting reference number as per listing above. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.