Medical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, Laikipia University Jobs
Grade 12- 1 post Ref. No. LU/AD/1/09/19
- Be holders of a Bachelors degree in Medicine & Surgery (MBChB) from a recognized University;
- In addition they must be registered with the Medical and Dentists Board and have a current practicing license;
- They must have a working experience of at least 3 years;
- The successful candidate will be in-charge of the health services in the university, and will be expected to formulate and implement health policies in the University.
- In charge of health services in the University;
- Formulate and implement health service policies of the University;
- Responsible for management of resources for the operation of medical services;
- Responsible for formulation and implementation of departmental strategic plan;
- Admit and manage patients within the dispensary and outside the University;
- Responsible for the preparation and control of the departmental budget;
- Responsible for the procurement of departmental goods and services;
- Responsible for formulation, co-ordination and implementation of departmental policies;
- Any other duties assigned by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (AF&P).
How To Apply
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and must attach the following:
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation;
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA;
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board;
- Clearance certificate from CRB.
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of applications giving details of age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicants’ telephone number and email address, and enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and give names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants competence and area of specialization. Applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned. The name and reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:-
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (AF&P)
P.O. Box 1100-20300
NYAHURURU – KENYA
So as to reach him not later than 25th September, 2019
N.B. A soft copy of the application letter and C.V. only and No other attachment should be sent by email to email@example.com
Laikipia University is an equal employer. Women, minority groups and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.