Nursing Officer Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Medical Jobs, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
Kenyatta National Hospital is a government state corporation whose vision is to be a world class referral hospital in the provision of innovative and specialized healthcare. The Hospital seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced individual to fill the following vacant position:
NURSING OFFICER II/I, JOB GROUP K9/K8 (J/K); (SPECIALIZED – CRITICAL CARE) (27 POSTS)
The Nursing Officer II/I will be responsible to the Assistant Chief Nurse In-charge of planning of nursing services in a critical set up.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients.
- Referring patients and clients appropriately. d) Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care.
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment
- Collecting and compiling data.
- Receiving and handing over patients and reports
- Higher Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery (KRN/M) OR Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing (KRCHN) OR Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya. d) Valid Practising License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply:
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 30th September 2019 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- For those applying for positions Job Group K5 to K1, you may apply online and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials through the email address; email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification”.