Pharmacist Jobs, Medical Jobs, MP Shah Hospital Jobs
The pharmacist will be responsible for ensuring rational and effective use of medication.
- Ensure proper packaging and labelling of the medicine.
- Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors.
- Provide medication education and counselling to patients.
- Advice doctors on drug availability.
- Participate in ward rounds and take detailed history of patients.
- Assist in making decisions on appropriate treatments.
- Ensure that all medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Assist in writing guidelines for drug use within the hospital and implementing hospital regulations.
- Participate in mentoring & training programs.
- Dispense medication to patients.
- Keep accurate documentation of medication plans and patient progress.
- Assess the results of pharmaceutical treatments.
- Develop effective medication plans that minimize the risk of adverse side-effects.
- A Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical and Poisons Board of Kenya.
- Excellent Public Relations and Communication skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving and decision-making.
- Good knowledge of drug administration and health & safety guidelines.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are kindly encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to email@example.com on or before 21st September 2019.