Pharmacy Assistant Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Pharmacy Jobs, Medical Jobs, Ledar Pharmacy Jobs
As a growing Retail Pharmacy entity with envisioned Branch extension and current branch in Kitengela, on the Outskirts of Nairobi, we are looking to recruit a Pharmacy Assistant who is a result oriented, self-driven and dynamic individual to share in the company’s ideals and vision and contribute to its growth.
- Sale of Over the Counter Items, and to assist the Pharmacist/Pharmaceutical Technologist to pack/dispense prescriptions and Pharmacy Only Medicines.
- Assisting in extemporaneous compounding of preparations under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist/Pharmaceutical Technologist.
- Stock control and Inventory Management including monitoring of expiries, with good working Knowledge of Pharmacore-Inventory/Financial management system.
- Short listing items sold for ordering and conducting stock counts as and when required by the management.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Pharmacy and all storage areas and conforming to good storage practices.
- Cash Collection, Mobile Money Services and Banking as required and providing inventory, Sales and Cash collection reports to the management as needed, and filing/saving all documents and records.
- Assisting the Pharmacist/Pharmaceutical Technologist in the Sale of Medical Aids, Self testing Kits and Medical Equipment.
- Participating in Health Promotion and Marketing initiatives organized by the Pharmacy.
- Performing any other duties as may be required by the management.
- A Certificate in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Computer Applications-MS Office
- KCSE Certificate Mean Grade C and Above
- A minimum of One Year Experience in a busy Retail Pharmacy.
- Good Working knowledge of Pharmacore-Inventory Management System and other databases/applications.
How To Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, send your Curriculum Vitae with email address/phone contacts of Three Referees, Cover Letter stating expected Salary, and scanned Educational certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject PHARMACY ASSISTANT
Applications are to be received by 20th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.