Procurement Associate Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Nova Pioneer Jobs
We are looking for an exceptional Procurement Associate to support our upcoming Nova Pioneer Boys and Girls high school boarding campuses based in Eldoret.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an innovative network of schools that are developing generations of innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century.
ABOUT NOVA PIONEER
Imagine a world in which every young person across Africa attends a school that truly sets them up for success in the 21st century. A school that cares about individual students and allows them to explore the world around them. A school that focuses more on developing skills than on memorizing content. At Nova Pioneer, we have done more than just imagine this future, we are bringing it to life. Nova Pioneer is a pan-African, independent network of schools offering high quality, accessible education from pre-primary through secondary school. Nova Pioneer uses a unique, enquiry-based learning approach that encourages students to ask “why” instead of telling them the “what”. It allows them to form their own thinking through exploration, investigation and collaboration. Nova Pioneer currently has 10 schools in South Africa and Kenya with a vision to launch 100 schools and reach tens of thousands of students across the African continent in the next decade. To learn more visit www.novapioneer.com.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Operate the Nova Pioneer procurement policies and procedures by ensuring adherence.
- Ensure goods purchased are to specification in terms of quality and quality
- Arrange for the allocation and supply of procurement requests by ensuring timely response and delivery.
- Maintain the supplier database by ensuring it is updated regularly with supplier information
- Liaise with the school coordinator to ensure replenishable of termly purchases before each new school term.
- Maintain inventory of all purchases together with the school coordinators
- To assist in other areas of procurement as will be required from time to time
- A Diploma/ Degree in Purchasing and Supplies or related courses. Qualification in professional courses such as CIPS is an added advantage
- At minimum 1 year experience in procurement
- Knowledge of procurement processes,policies and procedures
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Does working at Nova Pioneer excite you? If so, then apply now!
To apply, please complete the form on the right hand side of this page. We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.
Please note: Where a copy of your resume is required, copying and pasting from a formatted document e.g. Microsoft Word may not result in the formatting transferring correctly to the final resume. You are encouraged to attach your resume in PDF format to protect formatting.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified. Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.