Project Coordinator Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Project Coordinator Position for one of our clients.
- The purpose for this role is to have a dedicated resource with the appropriate skills and knowledge to support the project implementation, governance and budget.
- To follow and apply project practices, standards and methodologies as defined from time to time in the delivery of the project. To plan, manage and implement small change projects to the business, or act as a work-stream lead in large or complex projects
- To support the Team in achieving the benefits stated within the business case by ensuring that benefits realization is actively managed/ monitored throughout the life of the project and post project.
- Manage the project budget.
- Maintenance of projects costs trackers
- Reconciliation of the project budgets
- Processing project invoices
- Raising project requisitions once approved
- File Master project documentation
- Assist in the preparation of Quality Plan in line with required Methodology
- Ensure that documents saved on the shared folder have used the correct naming conventions and version control
- Maintain and update the project documents and library regularly
- Ensure all documentation is correctly configured
- Undertake responsibility of enhancements or Project Management initiatives, with guidance of Project Manager
- Manage compliance with project practices and methodologies.
- Comply with the appropriate structures established and maintained by the Project Manager, to ensure the delivery of projects.
- Prepare and agree detailed project plans to meet project objectives on time and within budget.
- Co-ordinate, review and report project progress against plan escalating issues when appropriate.
- Follow agreed controls for resource, schedule and quality.
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management (minimal engagement required).
- Identify areas of risk, concern, change and issue management procedures, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Assist in ensure project handover and closure documents are signed off.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
- Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role
- Ensure that each Risk, Issue and dependency Log is updated and maintained
- Ensure that the associated mitigating actions are being tracked
- Escalate these to the Project Manager where appropriate
- Support the Project Manager with project activities and implementation of appropriate controls throughout the project cycle.
- Past experience and knowledge in Building environment and Change Management.
- Will likely have delivered successful change and hence will understand the complex mix of skill and attributes that constitute a good change process
- Good team development skills to manage change resources.
- A learning mindset with proven capability to rapidly assimilate complex business issues, to quickly resolve problems or pre-empting issues that may arise where financial and other benefits are concerned
- Effective negotiating skills to secure both internal resources and deal with external service providers.
- Knowledge of Building environment costing & budget Management.
- Drive for results
- Technical skills/knowledge
- Planning and Organizing
- Team player
- Quality, High Standards and Controls
- Service Excellence
- Some programme office and/or project management experience
- Some experience of managing activity across the whole of a project lifecycle, using current technology, structured methods and a quality process
- Ability to effectively work within a team
- Understanding of governance and policy framework
- Some experience of appropriate change/programme management software e.g Navigator.
- Understanding of Project Management techniques E.g. Prince II, PMP etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management
- Some Financial qualification.
How to apply
Send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd September 2019. Please indicate the Job title.