Quality Assurance Manager Jobs, Crystal Recruitment Jobs
Quality Assurance Manager (Print Background)
Our Client, a leading security printing firm is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who will be responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating their quality control and assurance activities
- The QA Manager will work to improve efficiency and profitability by reducing waste.
- He /She will liaise with other managers and team members to ensure that the set processes (procedures), policies and other methods applied are functioning properly.
- The manager will advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Reviewing internal and customer requirements and making sure they are met using the correct process control tools.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials in liaison with the procurement team.
- Inspect materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests in liaison with online quality controllers.
- Guiding the rework (reprint) process and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed up to the destruction and disposal of the waste.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs including but not limited to calibration.
- In liaison with the sales team, monitor customer satisfaction, complaints and devising means for addressing the same.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations in Quality Control Department.
- Conduct QC training in laboratory and process equipment operations or work and safety procedures, and assign employee training to experienced workers. This includes toolbox talks.
- Attend production-planning meetings to update other departments on Quality Requirements.
- Read and analyze charts, job orders, production schedules and other records to determine production requirements.
- Update the Quality Control Dashboards and any other data collection tools
- Education: Diploma in Printing Technology
- Experience: Above 5 Years’ Experience in similar role and in a busy production set-up
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Scratch printing processes
- Letter Press technology
- Knowledge of scratch off inks
- Paper Handling and their different types.
- Attention to Details
How to Apply
Follow the link to Apply!!