Radiographer Jobs, Medical Jobs
Job Title: Radiographer (Isiolo)
Location: Isiolo, Kenya
Seniority: Entry Level
Our client is leading hospital in Isiolo. As part of their growth initiatives, they seek to hire a Radiographer. The Radiographer job exists to provide radiography and imaging services to patients in the hospital and ensure provision of quality and timely radiography and imaging services.
- Providing radiographic services to the patients
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies
- Provide radiography and imaging services to patient in the radiography and imaging unit of the hospital.
- Collaborate with other diagnostic and clinical practitioners in the hospital to offer comprehensive medical care to patients
- Receive patients referred for imaging services from other medical units and schedule their imaging services in the radiographer unit of the hospital
- Provide support and collaboration in the provision of radiography services to staff, interns and students in the Radiography unit of the hospital
- Implement diagnostic imaging programs and training services to the staff within the department
- Implement radiation safety policies and guidelines for quality and regulated service delivery
- Diploma in a medical imaging science/ sonography / Radiography from Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC or a recognised institution.
- Registered with Radiation Protection Board with valid practice License
- 1-2 years’ working experience conducting X rays, Ultrasound scans, Sonograms etc.
- Good standing with the Society of Radiography in Kenya (SORK).
- Compassionate care, Patient Centred, Teamwork, Service excellence, Results Oriented, Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Radiographer – Isiolo) to email@example.com